Stephen Rushmore, Jr., Co-President and CEO of HVS recently shared at the firm’s internal Town Hall conference that as the company moves ahead with its continued focus on expansion of offices and services, the firm’s growth celebrates numerous milestones in the year 2012:
- 20 years of consulting and valuation in Canada, and in Miami: It was in 1992 when HVS opened its first Canadian office with a presence in Vancouver, British Columbia. Canada eventually extended its presence when it opened its Toronto location, to better serve hospitality and real estate clients throughout the country. And that same year, HVS launched its location in Florida to assist hotel owners and developers with hospitality consulting and valuation services. Over the years, Miami has broadened its range of service to include consulting and valuation for the shared ownership industry. HVS Miami serves as the firm’s headquarters in this specialized area of real estate.
- It was also in 1992 when HVS launched its first premier specialty, the Executive Search division. HVS Executive Search has become the powerhouse hospitality executive search and human resource consulting firm specializing in hotel, gaming, restaurant and retail industries. The division’s practice areas have grown from the core executive search consulting to also include mid-management recruitment, compensation consulting, and performance management.
- It was 15 years ago when HVS experts entered Asia with its first office in India. Now the premier hospitality advisor in the Indian sub-continent, HVS assists hotel companies, banks, hotel developments, and investment groups. HVS in India specializes in consulting, valuation, executive search, asset management, marketing communications, web strategies, and sustainability services. This office also orchestrates the leading annual hospitality investment conference for the country – HICSA (Hospitality Investment Conference South Asia).
- 2012 marks the 10th Anniversary of our specialty in Convention, Sports & Entertainment Facilities Consulting. When communities around the globe seek development of convention center, performing arts or sports venues to stimulate their local economy, HVS can help meet the challenges of successful planning and implementation. We also celebrate 10 years of our Executive Search office in London.
- This year also marks the 10th anniversary of our HVS Dallas office, now the premier appraisal firm in Texas and the surrounding markets of the south central United States. The team is multi-lingual and manages major portfolio appraisals and single-asset consulting or valuation assignments.
- And in 2012, HVS celebrates the 5th anniversary of our consulting and valuation presence in Dubai, our executive search presence in Moscow, and our consulting and valuation practices in Mexico City and Atlanta. This year also marks the 5th anniversary of SAHIC (South America Hospitality Investment Conference), which will be held in September – this time in Lima, Peru.
How proud we are to celebrate these important company milestones,” says Rushmore. “Our continued strength and credibility in various niches and in numerous regions around the world only inspire us to continue our tradition of growth and to remain as leading advisors to the numerous brands and firms within our industry.”
HVS Sales & Marketing Services
Tel: +1 (516) 248-8828 ext. 278