HVS Executive Search, the premier executive search and advisory firm, announces an impressive speaker line-up for its 3rd Ukrainian Hospitality Operations Forum (HVS UHOF). As high-level interest continues for hotel development in this region, the 3rd HVS UHOF promises to bring together more brands, developers and leading minds for outstanding networking and learning opportunities in this part of the globe. HVS UHOF will be held at the newly opened Fairmont Grand Hotel Kiev from April 26-27, 2012.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gebhard Rainer, Managing Director – EMEA, Hyatt International Europe, Africa, Middle East
- Alexander Mazurchak, First Deputy Head, Kiev City Administration
- Markiyan Lubkivskii, Euro-2012 Director in Ukraine
- Maxim Kobzev, Regional Manager Eastern Europe, Expedia
- Paige Brewer, Senior Vice President Compensation Services, HVS Executive Search
- John Owens, SVP Global Sales, Pegasus Solutions
- Government leaders for Ukrainian regional cities
- Representatives of federal governmental agencies, including Evgenii Samartsev, Director of the Ukrainian Committee for Tourism and Resorts, who will present the Partner of the Ukrainian Hospitality Industry Awards during the conference.
Feature sessions will provide examples of profitable hotel operations in the region, as well as a platform to share success stories of international luxury hotel projects. HVS UHOF will also bring together a group of mayors with representatives of international hotel brands to identify where the investment hotspots in Ukraine are right now. Additionally, the TIME (Technology & Innovation Management Exchange) session will expose the industry’s latest trends and project areas for future competition. A master class is also set to answer operator’s questions regarding motivating staff for optimal performance.
According to Tatiana Veller, Managing Director of HVS in Russia and CIS, “Our impressive group of speakers and scheduled sessions will ensure this HVS UHOF conference as the event in our region not to be missed. The conference promises to be highly international in nature, dynamic, interactive, educational and relevant.”