On Wednesday, May 1, 2013, HVS will host U.S. Hotel Market Connections, a series of concurrent hotel intelligence seminars held in 15 cities across the United States. The local seminars will deliver critical insights from a panel of experts on issues regarding the hospitality industry in each location. Issues include: trends in hotel lending and valuation; up-to-the-moment snapshots of hotel values, transactions, cap rates, and operating trends in each location; and a forecast of nationwide hotel values through 2016.
HVS Connections seminars will be held in Atlanta, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. –on Wednesday, May 1.
Panelists now also include:
- Aditya Bhoopathy, Sr. VP Development, Noble Investment Group who will be speaking in Atlanta;
- Stefani Turner, Vice President Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo & Company, and Mitchell Roberts, Vice President Asset Management with Ashford Hospitality Trust, who will be participating in Los Angeles;
- Adam Valente, Sr. Vice President ,RockBridge Capital, participating in Columbus, Ohio;
- Michael C Mullenix, Chief Executive Officer, Equis Hospitality Management participating in the Connections session in St. Louis;
- Karen Rubin, Sr. VP Development, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide and Mark Owens, Managing Director, Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group, addressing the attendees in New York;
- Jeffrey 'Jeff' Kolessar, Sr. VP Development, GF Management, who will be speaking in Philadelphia;
- Tom Lander, General Manager, Mortenson Development, who will be participating in Minneapolis;
- Holden Lim, Managing Director, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (HFF), speaking at our San Francisco event;
And many, many more impressive speakers, innovators and active members of our industry to help share their insights on trends moving forward in each respective local destination.
From the national perspective, HVS President and CEO Stephen Rushmore, Jr. will present a simultaneous address to the 15 seminar sites to share results from the most recent HVS-STR Hotel Valuation Index which is scheduled to be released on that day.
U.S. Hotel Market Connections offers a novel exchange of critical hotel intelligence, along with the opportunity to network with other national, regional, and local hotel analysts, consultants, investors, financiers, owners, and insiders. The event is designed to help hoteliers seeking funds for a new project, investors looking for viable opportunities in hotel markets across the U.S., and stakeholders eager for insights on the dynamics of the U.S. hotel industry in 2013 and beyond.
Register now at www.hotelmarketconnections.com. Breakfast or lunch (according to local times) will be served at each location.
Leora Halpern Lanz