Riding on the coattails of the successful 2013 US Hotel Marketing Connections, HVS will present Global Hotel Market Connections, scheduled for Wednesday, June 18, 2014. This series of hotel intelligence seminars, scheduled in 10 cities around the world, will deliver critical insights from a panel of local experts on issues facing the hospitality industry in that specific region. The common theme throughout all the sessions will focus on the topic of threat or opportunity of new supply in that particular market. Other discussion items include: trends in hotel lending and valuation; up-to-the-moment snapshots of hotel values, transactions, cap rates, and operating trends in each location; and a forecast of global hotel values through 2017 and beyond.
HVS Connections seminars will be held in Athens, Bangkok, Chicago, London, Miami, Mexico City, New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Vancouver. – Wednesday, June 18, 2014.
Specific topics in the respective Connections locations include:
- Hotel Supply & Demand in the Chicago Market, and a Review of Proposed New Supply and Major Changes for the Future.
- Value Trends & Investor Interest. What is Keeping NYC Afloat?
- What’s the Upside From Here? Ownership and Operational Perspectives in the San Francisco Bay Area
- What are Some Developer and Operator Perspectives of South Florida’s Hotel Market?
- Focus on China: How does the Chinese Market Impact Hotel Investment and Performance in Vancouver?
- What is the Supply Outlook for the Hospitality Market in Greece?
- Effective Design Solutions and Innovations – Destination Thailand: Are we prepared for the next 25 million tourists?
Immediately following the event, every participant will receive a summary of the salient discussion points on all the participating markets. Everyone will be provided with a unique real-time snapshot of what is happening in the lodging markets throughout the world.
Registration fees and agendas vary by location. For more information about your specific market event, and to register, please visit www.hotelmarketconnections.com