Denver, CO: HVS is pleased to announce that The 5th Annual Hotel Market Connections (HMC) Networking Events will be hosted in the U.S. cities of Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, New Orleans, New York City, and Portland; Toronto and Vancouver, Canada; London, England; and Mexico City on June 16, 2016.
- Atlanta, GA: Hosted by Michael E. Brophy, Senior Vice President and Partner, and Benjamin A. Levin, Senior Project Manager, at the Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, 6310 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 Noon.
- Chicago, IL: Hosted by Stacey E. Nadolny, MAI, Managing Director and Senior Partner, Dana Waud, Vice President, and Meghan Bean, Senior Project Manager, at The Wit Hotel, 201 N. State Street, Chicago, from 8:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- Denver, CO: Hosted by Brett Russell, Senior Vice President and Partner, Katy Black, Senior Project Manager, and Ryan Mark, Project Manager, at the JW Marriott Cherry Creek, 150 Clayton Lane, Denver, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- London, England: By invitation only at the Chandos House, 2 Queen Anne Street, London, from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
- Mexico City: Hosted by Richard Katzman, Managing Director at the Hilton Mexico City, Santa Fe, Antonio Dovali Jaime No. 70, Col. Santa Fe, from 10:00 a.m. to 12 Noon.
- New Orleans, LA: Hosted by Adam Lair, MAI, Managing Director and Senior Partner, and Lauren Hock, Project Manager, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, 601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, from 8:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- New York, NY: Hosted by Anne R. Lloyd-Jones, CRE, Senior Managing Director, and Roland DeMilleret, MAI, Managing Director, at The Harvard Club of New York City, 35 West 44th Street, New York City, from 8:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- Portland, OR: Hosted by Kasia M. Russell, MAI, Managing Director and Senior Partner, and Desiree M. Flanary, MAI, Vice President, at The Sentinel Hotel, 614 SW 11th Avenue, Portland, from 3:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Toronto, Canada: Hosted by Monique Rosszell, AACI, MRICS, ISHC, Managing Director, at St. Andrew’s Club & Conference Center, 150 King Street West 27th Floor, Toronto, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Vancouver, Canada: Hosted by Carrie Russell, AACI, MAI, RIBC, Managing Director, at the Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver, 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This year’s HMC events will focus on building our community through networking, interactive presentations, and engaging conversations at roundtables with hotel owners, lenders, and investors.
Collectively, over 860 participants from about 500 companies attended the 4th Annual HMC events across the United States, Canada, and Mexico in 2015. These intimate and exclusive events focus on trends in hotel lending and provide current snapshots related to hotel performance forecasts, valuation, transactions, cap rates, and operating trends in each market. Each presentation is facilitated by the region’s leading HVS executive. Hotel Market Connections also features live discussions with local experts who share valuable insights on all aspects of the hotel industry. Hotel News Now is the official media sponsor of the event.
According to Rod Clough, MAI, Managing Partner of HVS, “This event has achieved great recognition among stakeholders in the industry and provides members of the hospitality’s inner circle with updated forecasts, valuation insights, and lending trends, as well as an opportunity to garner new contacts.”