HVS, the world’s leading hospitality consulting firm, is set to host the 5th Hotel Operations Summit India (HOSI) in April. The fourth edition of the conference will be held at Grand Hyatt Mumbai on 4 April 2017.
HOSI, the only dedicated forum for hotel professionals in the region, aims to empower today’s hospitality leaders through enabling discussions on management and operations-related issues; the rapidly evolving marketplace; latest industry trends; benchmarking, and best practices. This annual event successfully brings together around 300-350 leading hospitality professionals in India, comprising industry specialists, senior leadership, management teams and operations heads.
With the spotlight on ‘General Managers’ and a special focus on the Food & Beverage segment this year, the conference program will encompass a series of keynote addresses by distinguished speakers, interesting group discussions and brainstorming sessions, and industry-focused workshops by subject-matter experts. Notable speakers at this year's event include, Ajay Bakaya, MD, Sarovar Hotels & Resorts; Ashish Jakhanwala, MD & CEO, SAMHI; Ashwini Kakkar, Executive Vice Chairman, Mercury Travels; Devendra Bharma, EVP, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Mumbai; Dipak Haksar, COO Hotels Division, ITC Limited; Kurt Straub, VP Operations, Hyatt Hotels Corporation; Neeraj Govil, Area VP - South Asia, Marriott International; Rakesh Sarna, MD & CEO, Taj Hotels Palaces Resorts Safaris, and Raj Rana, CEO - South Asia, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
The program covers a broad range of key operational issues faced by General Managers today. Session highlights at HOSI 2017 include:
• Are We Brand India?
• The Indian Scenario: Opportunities and Challenges
• Hospitality 2030: A Journey into the Future
• GM's Dilemma: Loyalty to Owner or Brand?
• My Loyalty (Program) is Stronger than Yours
• Statistically Speaking: Competitive Benchmarking in the Past, Present and the Future
• Leading from the Front: Through Changing Business Dynamics
• It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's a SUPERGM!
• Prescriptions from the Revenue Doctor
Additionally, HVS is pleased to announce the following finalists for the HOSI - MakeMyTrip General Manager of the Year. The award will be conferred upon the best General Manager across the four hotel segments: Luxury; Upper Upscale & Upscale; Upper Mid Market & Mid Market, and Budget & Economy.
• Anupam Dasgupta, The Oberoi Mumbai
• Louis Sailer, The Leela Palace New Delhi
• Nayan Seth, Taj Lake Palace Udaipur
• Parveen Chander Kumar, Taj Lands End Mumbai
Upper Upscale and Upscale:
• Faiz Alam Ansari, Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park
• Gaurav Singh, Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Outer Ring Road
• Nalin Mandiratta, Crowne Plaza Gurgaon
Upper Mid Market and Mid Market:
• Ajay Kanojia, Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh
• Arun Gupta, Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad
• Ranjan Malakar, Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
• Rohan Sable, Novotel Goa Resorts & Spa and Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
Budget and Economy:
• Anish Rana, Hotel Formule1, Bengaluru Whitefield
• Pran Gupta, Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
• Sandeep Das,Ginger Mumbai
• Vadapalli Nageshwar Rao,Ginger Pune-Wakad
Last but certainly not the least, Executive and Sous Chef duos from five reputed hotel brands will battle it out in a high-octane invention test – the EazyDiner Mystery Box Challenge. This 90-minute culinary competition will make them race against time, to showcase their creative geniuses and unleash their gastronomic excellence.
Our Grand Jury will be around to provide expert advice and also select the ultimate Mystery Box Challenge winning team.
• Camellia Panjabi, Group Director, Masala World / MW Eat Group
• Steve Rushmore, Founder, HVS
• Vir Sanghvi, Co-Founder and Food Critic, EazyDiner
Evidently, the delegates have a lot to look forward to in terms of sessions and addresses on varied topics, ample networking opportunities and coordinated meetings with influential decision makers, in a collaborative atmosphere.
Come join us at HOSI 2017 - a unique opportunity to learn, share, engage and network!