Hotel owners, private investors and developers who have underperforming hospitality assets and lack in-house hotel expertise; universities that have hotels or are considering developing hotels; smaller private equity funds that are buying hotels but don't have hotel-specific asset managers; institutional owners such as government and quasi-government agencies that are required to hire an asset manager – these are among the entities that rely on HVS for asset management services.
Our clients include owners and developers of hotels, casinos, convention centers, shared ownership and golf facilities. We serve them by drawing on our unrivaled industry expertise and experience in operating multiple asset types. Our goal is to maximize your assets' value and potential, which we achieve by evaluating your operations, identifying key issues, and suggesting and implementing necessary changes.
Our specialties include:
- Asset oversight
- Operational and development consulting
- Strategic planning and organizational restructuring
- Market repositioning
- Negotiations with brands and developers
- Franchise and management company evaluation, selection and contract negotiations
- Acquisition and disposition due diligence assistance
- Expert witness litigation support
HVS asset management services give you the peace of mind of knowing that your investment is closely monitored and that the solutions in place are tailored specifically to meeting your goals — both of which are especially important for anyone reporting to others such as boards, university foundations or owner committees.
You can learn more about strategies and services to maximize return on your hospitality investment here.
How We Help Our Clients
- Deliver concise and forward-looking reporting to identify issues early on
- Represent owners in negotiations with franchisors and/or operators
- Manage the operator for inexperienced owners
- Provide one point of contact for all hospitality service needs