Eileen Bosworth, a Vice President with the HVS Portland office, is a hotel market expert in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and California. In addition, she is adept at performing research that requires out-of-the-box thinking to assess lodging needs for municipal entities.
During her time at HVS, Eileen has evaluated hundreds of hotels spanning all asset classes, including limited-service, select-service, and full-service hotels. Given her prior work experience as a manager for a luxury boutique hotel, she specializes in high-end boutique hotels located in various leisure markets, such as the Central California Coast and the South Lake Tahoe area, and is well versed in the conversion of older motel/hotel properties to upscale boutique hotels. Eileen is also highly experienced in appraising independent, rural motels in the Pacific Northwest.
In addition to hotel appraisals, she performs feasibility studies, market studies, and various research assignments. Notable assignments have included the following:
- Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, California
- Proposed Villa Mara Carmel, Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
- Duchamp Hotel, Healdsburg, California
- Proposed Dual-Branded Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites, Alameda, California
- Black Bear Lodge, South Lake Tahoe, California
- Station House Inn South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, California
- Proposed WoodSpring Suites & Everhome Suites Medford, Oregon
- Lodging Needs Assessment Study City of Monroe, Washington
- Proposed Marriott Hotel, Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, Washington
- Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle University District, Seattle, Washington
Eileen is a state-certified general appraiser. Additionally, she holds a Bachelor of Science in Hotel & Restaurant Management with a concentration in Luxury Operations from Niagara University, New York, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management from IU International University of Applied Sciences in Bad Honnef/Bonn, Germany.
Follow Eileen on LinkedIn
HVS is the nation's leading consulting firm that is laser-focused on the hospitality sector. The firm provides expertise through every phase of ownership across a wide range of hospitality assets. We help clients succeed in the complex consulting arena, from feasibility studies to exit strategies and everything in between.